Employee Spotlight: Laura Olsen
Last month we introduced you to our videographer, Zach Zombek, and now we’d like you to meet Laura Olsen! If you’ve called in to Rokform before, chances are you have spoken to her. Laura started at Rokform in our Customer Service Department and now is an Account Manager for our dealers.
Read below to learn more about Laura!
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Rokform?
The people. I work with the most awesome, creative and passionate people. I’m continuously inspired by my co-workers every day.
2. Which Rokform mounting accessory do you use the most?
3. How would you describe your job at Rokform?
I interact with different businesses all across the country, and create brand awareness. It is so rewarding to see our brand grow.
4. What was your first job?
Mickey D’s. LOL. Would you like to super size that?
5. Favorite quote?
“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” – Abraham Lincoln
6. What’s the biggest perk of your job?
Meeting new people and building relationships. Plus, my co-worker Britney Barton always keeps lots of candy at her desk.
7. Outside of working at Rokform, what do you do?
I love to travel whenever I can, and staying active. I enjoy running, hiking and snowboarding in the winter. I also love fashion, so shopping is a must.
8. If you wrote an autobiography, what would the title be?
Laura Olsen: Blame My Parents
9. What’s your desert island book?
Any book that could also dual as a flotation device. If I’m stranded on a desert island I’m going to need all the help I can get.
10. What’s something that people are surprised to learn about you?
I’m a pretty darn good pianist.
Are you interested in becoming a Rokform Reseller? Call Laura to learn more at (855) 765-3676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.