March Madness with Rokform
For college basketball fans everywhere, the best time of the year is finally here. The NCAA college basketball tournament begins today. 68 schools from around the United States will play over the next couple of days and that number will quickly be halved.
This year Rokform has decided to get in on all the action with a little tournament of our own, which we’re calling the Rokform "Elite Eight." Before explaining the details further, here are some fun facts about the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament, which most people associate with “March Madness.”
Quick March Madness fun facts
- The tournament began in 1939.
- The college that has won the most championships is University of California Los Angeles with 11 titles.
- The selection process is based on several factors, including win-loss record, schedule difficulty, and Rating Percentage Index (RPI).
- The teams that advance beyond the first and second-round games are part of the “Sweet Sixteen.” The remaining teams are called the “Elite Eight. The last four teams are call the “Final Four.”
- According to Wallethub, the chances of getting every pick right on a standard tournament bracket is 1 in 9.2 quintillion.
The National championship will be played on Monday, April 2. Check out the full 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament schedule here.
How to play Rokform’s version of March Madness
Each week you will have a chance to vote for your favorite case. At the end of the tournament, the winning case will be featured in an email with a special offer for you!**
If you are part of our mailing list, we just sent the Rokform March Madness participation link. There, we’ve created our own Elite 8 where you have to predict the winner of each match.
Play for a chance to receive a special offer on the winning case!
Fill out your own Rokform Elite Eight bracket here.
All votes must be cast by Friday, March 16, 2018 at 11:50PM PST.
Best of luck!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.