RUGGED PROTECTION WHEREVER LIFE TAKES YOU
Whether you are on the trail, with one of our iPhone bike mounts, the road with our motorcycle and car mounts, or hard at work, ROKFORM cases will always keep your iPhone 12 secure and protected. These are NOT just cases for iPhone; they are advanced protective tools to enhance your daily life.
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE BATTLE-TESTED, PROFESSIONAL APPROVED
PUT INFORMATION WHERE YOU NEED IT MOST
MAXIMUM PROTECTION WITHOUT THE BULK
Since the new iPhone release, most rugged protective cases are bulky, clumsy, and look awkward, but not the ROKFORM Rugged case. We place the protection exactly where it is needed most to protect the corners, the glass screen, and the camera while still maintaining a slim feel that easily slides in and out of your pocket.
PERFECT FOR THE GOLF COURSE
The powerful magnets inside the Rugged case allow you to securely stick your iPhone to your golf cart for 18 holes. Now you can see calls, texts, music, range finder applications, video, and more without clogging up your cupholder or risking losing your phone in the glove box. Thousands of golfers now trust and rely on ROKFORM on and off the course.
SCREEN PROTECTOR FRIENDLY
The specially designed area to protect your screen will also allow for the use of a Tempered glass screen protector. You can choose a ROKFORM tempered glass screen protector or another brand. We have not found one yet that does not work with our case.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
Order absolutely risk-free with our 2-year warranty and 60-day money-back guarantee. Have questions, or need help? Try calling our friendly, award-winning five-star customer service team at 855-765-3676. Not only are they knowledgeable but they are friendly, fun and look forward to hearing from you!
- Yes. And now will still have the convenience of magnetic mounting. All you need to do is simply remove the center magnet and leave the lower magnet in place, and you are ready to wireless charge.
- We have the iPhone 12 Rugged Case in all black and the Crystal case in Clear, which allows the phone's color to show through.
- Our case is not waterproof, but the iPhone 12 is! You will have worry-free use of your phone thanks to our protective case and the water-resistant iPhone.
- NO. Manufacturers have been using magnets in phones and tablets for years. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. The center magnet will block wireless charging, so please remove the center magnet if you want to wireless charge. Keep loose magnets away from children under 16 years of age. Magnets are safe for your phone and your credit cards, but direct contact can damage other magnetically sensitive products or devices such as floppy discs, hotel keys, and spinning hard drives. Do not use if you have an implanted device.
- Very easy. Our iPhone 12 Rugged Case is designed for everyday protective use and convenience. Removal and installation are simple and only take seconds. Check out the video series in the tab above to see how it all works.
- One word. CONVENIENCE! The magnet is powerful enough to be used for a variety of everyday tasks. Some of our favorites are sticking it to a fridge, toolbox, corner bead of a wall for family photos, side of your car when loading groceries, golf cart, GPS, magnetic car mount holder, and much more. Many of our customers are in the industrial and law enforcement fields and use them on a forklift, industrial racks, police car, fire truck, navy ships, and more. We are sure that you will find magnetic mounting amazingly useful for everyday and heavy-duty applications. We are so confident you will love it; we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee!
- No. The magnet does not affect the phone signal, GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
- Yes. You can use a Rokform RokGlass Screen Protector.
- or most others. We have not found one yet that does not work with our case.
- We have a variety of accessories for most active and industrial uses, which include: bike mounts (mountain biking and road cycling), motorcycle mounts for cruisers, Harley Davidsons, sportbikes, and scooters. Windshield suction mounts, universal magnetic car mounts, universal twist lock mounts, golf swing video analyzer, belt clips, stands, stroller mounts, wall mounts, vehicle mounts, running armbands, bundle kits, and more. The best part is that the mounting system is universal across our entire product line, so if you upgrade your phone, all of the accessories remain compatible.
- We have a two-year warranty and a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Our 5-Star Customer Service Team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California, is always ready to help. If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see, or run on over and visit us in our showroom!
- The case is slim enough for everyday use and protective enough for serious abuse. You will get 1.6mm of screen protection at the corners and 1.6mm at the screen, and 2.6mm around the camera. The last thing you want is a broken screen or camera, so we went the extra mile to provide the maximum amount of protection with minimal unwanted bulk.
- Polycarbonate is a very tough form of plastic that has very high impact-resistance. In addition to phone cases and other consumer electronics, polycarbonate is used in helmets, masks, police riot gear, and other applications where strength, durability, and lightweight are priorities.
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is a form of plastic that can be hard or soft and is known for its elasticity and resistance to oil grease and abrasion. In addition to it being a great material to protect your phone, it is also used for caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, etc. We use 85D TPU on our phone case to provide optimum drop protection, grip for your hands, and optimum magnet performance.
- YES! Our TPU has just enough grip for optimal feel but not too much where it attracts lint or gets stuck in your pocket.
- The center magnet lets you enjoy a double magnet hold for a variety of applications. It is perfect for portrait and landscape mounting on our magnetic car mounts and great for golf carts. Two magnets are better than one!
- No worries. We offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund or exchange — your choice.
- The Rugged Case has a special carbon fiber texture that is molded into the case and is scratch resistant. Even after hard use, your case will still look great!
- YES! No matter the occupation, police, fire, construction, doctor, lawyer, and everyone in between, the ease of use, utility, and convenience of the Rokform case can make any job just a little bit easier.
- The case is designed, tested, and shipped to you from Irvine, California, and manufactured in China.
- The average customer will have their case as long as they have their phone. Customers rarely take advantage of the two-year warranty because the cases are so tough. In the unlikely event that something does happen to the case, give us a call, and we will take care of it.
- Maybe. Some magnetic mounts used four small magnets facing North and South and are generally used to stick to a metal plate. Our magnets face South on the case and North on our Mounts, so if you are using a non-ROKFORM mount, the performance will not be very good because the magnets in the non-ROKFORM mount are resisting against the magnet in the ROKFORM mount. We recommend ROKFORM magnetic mounts for our cases because they are designed to work together.
- The magnets in the case are very strong N52 Neodymium. These are the highest grade available. The lower magnet on the 5.4" magnet is rated at 9.1lbs. of pull. The lower magnet on the 6.1 and 6.7" iPhone has 11lbs. The center magnet is the same in all cases and has 6.3lbs of pull. The bottom line, your phone is not going anywhere once stuck to a magnetic surface, especially with both magnets engaged.
- In the 5.4" case, the magnet is 28mm x 3.25mm, and in 6.1" and 6.7", the magnet is 32mm x 3.25mm. The center magnet is 20mm x 3.3mm.
- N52 Neodymium. The highest grade available.
- 5.4" Dimensions Rugged – 137.5mm x 70.2mm x 14.2mm 6.1" Dimensions Rugged – 152.7mm x 77.4mm x 14.2mm 6.7" Dimensions Rugged – 166.7mm x 84.1mm x 14.2mm
- 5.4" = 2.4oz with magnetic plug and magnet / 1.4oz. case only 6.1" = 2.8oz. with magnetic plug and magnet / 1.7oz. case only 6.7" = 3.1oz. with magnetic plug and magnet / 2oz. case only
- Yes. It will stick.
- No, the ergonomic shape and blend of polycarbonate and soft tpu provide a firm grip and feel in your hand.
- The buttons are very easy to push, thanks to special cutouts. They are feathery light.
- The Rugged case can show some fingerprints, but the polycarbonate is set slightly below the TPU, so fingerprints are minimal.
- Yes. The protective lip around the screen does not hinder a swipe up, down, or in any direction.
- Extremely good. The specially designed reinforced sides, corners, front, and back protect against drops for up to 6 feet at any angle.
- No. The case is more protective than most but feels slim in your hand and will easily go inside and out of pockets, bags, and purses.
- The iPhone 12 Rugged Cases are more on the rigid side to protect from shocks and drops but do not feel stiff or cumbersome like other extremely bulky cases found elsewhere.
- No. We provide extra protection around the cameras to protect during everyday use and accidental drops and daily use and abuse.
- It lays flat to allow for easy typing, swiping, and daily use without the wobble.
- Yes, we have a 1.6mm lip all around the case with reinforced corners, which is up to 4x more than competitor cases, so you can be sure your phone is protected at all times.
- There are extra-wide openings for the perfect operation of the flash and camera.
- The case covers the volume and sleep button with specially designed cutouts that make the buttons very easy to push and access.
- Yes. Your iPhone 12 Rugged Case will be fully protected from daily use and abuse. A tempered glass screen protector will also add extra protection for the screen but is not required.
- 2.5mm of protection at the camera.
- All of our TPU is a fine texture matte black for just the right amount of grip and subtle look.