iPhone 14 Pro Max | Eagle 3 Magnetic Golf Phone Case
“If you play golf and you don’t have the Eagle 3 iPhone case, get one!”
-Brent Grant / PGA Tour Professional
- SECURE attachment to the cart instantly.
- PROTECTION made for cart path drops.
- HANDSFREE access to GPS yardage.
- VIDEO your swing on the course.
- SLIM, light, and MagSafe® compatible.
The ROKFORM Eagle 3 Golf iPhone 14 Pro Max case represents more than 10 years of smartphone case design experience and thousands upon thousands of rounds of golf. With the Eagle 3, you can easily stick your iPhone 14 Pro Max right to the cart, and that's it. Easy phone access, instantly. The magnet strength will impress your friends and keep the phone secure on the cart for 18 holes or any flat magnetic surface.
The best cell phone holders are not holders at all; the Eagle 3 is a simple, easy-to-use protective case made just for Golf, and all the holding power is built right in.
- If you have ever used an adjustable phone holder on your golf cart with a flimsy adjustable clamp, phone cradle, or generic golf cart phone holder contraption, you know what a pain they are. Like most golf cart accessories for mobile phones, they are usually poorly made, clumsy to use, and don't allow easy access to your iPhone. These so-called low-cost phone cradles usually take a while to install on the cart and are far from easy access. Most limit parts of your phone screen, buttons, and other important stuff you need during your trip around the golf course.
- The vast majority of cases have very minimal screen protection, which makes for a sad day if you drop your phone on the cart path and crack your screen.
- You can't see your favorite golf app because your phone is buried in your bag, cart glove box, or cup holder.
- Bulky cases that need their own pushcart to get around the course or clog up valuable golf cart space.
- Ordinary cases aren’t all MagSafe® compatible.
- With the Eagle 3, you simply stick your iPhone right to the cart, and that's it. Easy phone access, instantly. The magnet strength will impress your friends and keep the phone secure on the cart for 18 holes and beyond or any flat surface that is magnetic.
- Specially designed and tested for drops on the cart path from up to 6 feet.
- Once securely magnetically mounted to the golf cart, you will have instant access to your favorite golf GPS app, instant analysis of your golf swing right from the cart, and full access to all of your phone's functions.
- Slim, minimalist design that is made for golf and looks and performs great, on and off the course.
- Eagle 3 is MagSafe®, wireless charging, WiFi, and Bluetooth compatible Eagle 3 has our exclusive MAGMAX™, which is 4-5x stronger than standard MagSafe® cases.
If you play golf and are looking for an iPhone case, the best choice could be the Eagle 3 from ROKFORM. Simply put, it is a phone case for golf, and it works. As with all Rokform cases, we offer a 2-year warranty, a 60-day money-back guarantee, and free shipping anywhere in the USA. Don't just take our word for it. Try one for yourself. If you don't think it is the best case you have ever had, return it within 60 days for a full refund.
I absolutely adore the elegantly streamlined design of the case. Having experienced both the rugged and Eagle 3 versions, I must say that the magnets in the Eagle 3 surpass all expectations with their remarkable strength. That being said, I truly appreciate the rugged case for its exceptional durability, effortlessly withstanding the rigors of daily use. Considering everything, if you prefer a more slender profile and tend to handle your phone with care, the Eagle 3 emerges as the superior option.
Ever since the unveiling of the iPhone X, I have been a devoted patron of Rokform, entranced by the unparalleled quality of their phone cases. I've relied on their products for their sturdiness, and they've never let me down; not a single phone of mine has ever encountered damage while shielded by their case. Each is a testament to durability, impressively crafted to outlast the elements.
Recently, upon acquiring the iPhone 14 Max, I found myself drawn to Rokform's innovative Golf Case. This case is an absolute marvel, boasting a magnetic strength of herculean proportions, seamlessly integrating with my MagSafe charging - a marvel of design and utility. Despite its power, the case remains incredibly lightweight, a delicate balance rarely achieved.
Transitioning from the standard Rokform case initially sparked a bit of trepidation within me. However, now that I've experienced the Golf Case, I can confidently say it was an outstanding choice. This case has a more streamlined design, which perfectly complements the size of the iPhone Max. The thoughtful slimmer profile adds an aesthetic appeal without compromising on the needed protection.
Kudos to Rokform for consistently stepping up their game and continually surpassing my expectations. Each product they introduce exudes careful thought, innovation, and dedication to customer satisfaction. Indeed, a standing ovation is in order!
I’ve been rocking Rokform cases for about 10 years. I loved my iPhone 6 aluminum case. The Crystal cases were good but still a little bulky. This Eagle case is perfect. Not bulky but still provides great protection. It also seems to work with MagSafe better than the thicker Crystal case. If you don’t need the roklock attachment, and don’t plan on spiking your phone on the ground like Gronk, then this is the best all around case Rokform offers. 5/5 two thumbs up, s-tier MagSafe case.
Prior to getting my Eagle case for my new iPhone 14 Pro Max, I had JUST purchased the Rugged case for my 11 pro max and also purchased the additional magnet for the back. While I was VERY impressed with the case and the power of the magnets, I screwed up and shattered the screen while shoveling river rock for a landscape job…. Which ultimately led me to getting the newest iPhone. So NOW I have a rugged case in perfect condition, but absolutely no use for it, but that’s a whole different story… frustrating to say the least.
After my initial experience with the Rugged case, I was very pleased with it, but something about a GOLF SPECIFIC case, with 2 magnets, really drew me in… needless to say, I purchased the Eagle for the new phone and have ZERO REGRETS. The case fits slim, yet still offers ample protection. The concave sight window for the Apple logo is a nice touch, and the magnetic strength of this case is definitely stronger than the previous case. Admittedly, I was a little skeptical because most cases that look good usually involve some sort of a trade off. Not only does the Eagle look great, it performs even better. If you can honestly say you’ll buy/use the mounts, then the rugged case is great…if you’re willing to sacrifice some of the magnetic strength, as the second magnet shares the same mounting point. Me personally, I won’t use any of the mounts, and I want the peace of mind that a $1200 phone isn’t going to fall off the surface it’s stuck to.
If you’re an every day joe and carry your phone in your pocket, this is the case you want. If you’re a golfer, it’s a no-brainer… this is the ONLY case on the market that guarantees you an eagle on every par 5!
I love my new iPhone case with a magnetic touch. I’m rough on my phone and am relieved to have such a great case.