- NO. Manufacturers have been using magnets in phones and tablets for years. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. In a product overview from MacWorld they said "magnet based accessories are safe to use on iPads and pose no threat of scrambling interior electronics.” Magnets will only affect spinning hard drives found in old laptop and desktop computers. With the magnet installed it may also affect wireless charging and electronic stylus operation. The magnet also may affect a hotel key but then again what doesn't? Bottom line, our magnets are safe but don’t set your phone on your old computer or your hotel key.
- Our case is not waterproof but the iPhone X is water resistant so you no longer have to use a bulky waterproof case that you can’t hear out of to get the protection you need in case your phone gets wet. Yeah! .
- No. The new Note 8 Rugged S does not come with a lanyard but it does have a slot to add one if desired.
- 2 colors. Clear with black TPE edges and accents and solid Black.
- Very easy. Our Rugged case is designed for everyday protective use and convenience. Removal and installation is easily done within seconds.
- The magnet is powerful enough to be used for a variety of things. Some of our favorites are to stick it to a fridge, tool box, corner bead of a wall for family photos, side of your car when loading groceries, golf cart, GPS and much more. Many of our customers are in the industrial and law enforcement fields and use them on a forklift, industrial racks, police car, fire truck, navy ships and more. We are sure that you will find this rugged heavy duty protective case with its magnetic mounting amazingly useful.
- No. Our magnet will not affect your GPS navigation, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Up or Download speed, cell reception or credit cards! It’s been proven infinitely useful and safe since 2011.
- Yes. We have not found a screen protector yet that does not work with our case.
- The interior of the case is made from a blend of durable TPE rubber that is semi soft and won’t scratch or harm your phone and tough polycarbonate. The corners are specially designed to protect all the front, back and all 4 corners and are made from TPE.
- We have a variety of accessories for most active and industrial uses that include: Bike mounts for Mountain Bike and Road cycling, motorcycle mounts, tripod adapters, suction mounts, universal magnetic car mounts, universal twist lock mounts, golf swing video analyzer, belt clips, stands, stroller mounts, wall mounts, vehicle mounts, running armbands, bundle kits and more. The best part is the mount system is universal across our entire product line so if you upgrade your phone you can still enjoy all of the accessories without having to buy them again.
- All Rokform products are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. All of our products are from our Southern California headquarters and we manufacture and assemble most products in house so it’s easy for us to fill your needs quickly with no hassle. Our 5 Star Customer service team based at our headquarters in Southern California is always ready to help (check our Yelp reviews). If it’s a warranty replacement, spare part, question or anything in between our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If are the original purchaser of our product and you have a problem, call us and we will fix it. Give us a try and see, or run on over and visit us in our showroom!”
Didn't know these cases existed until someone I follow on IG mentioned an it looked like it was handy so I ordered one immediately, an yea these are tough, time will tell how good it holds up beings I work in construction, an dirt an everything, an the case has a death grip on the phone so it will definitely not separate itself!
I’ve been a big fan of Rokform for years and have owned numerous cases. Have been without one for a few years now and decided to get another one. Best case out there. Get yourself one, you will not be disappointed.
I love this case. Its strong and for the most part incredibly durable. My only gripe is the plastic on the back of the case. I'm not an incredibly careful person and have a tendency to scratch the back of the phone case while trying to mount it to my bike. Other than that I love it. Its definitely way better quality than another brand that shan't be named.
After dropping my first note 9 face down on a gravel drive while it was sitting on my gas tank of my bike I knew I need a case to secure my phone while riding. It's a little pricey but far cheaper then the $1000 phone and even cheaper than the $199 insured clame couldn't be happier and it looks nice on my bike..