Employee Spotlight: Megan Hernandez
Last month we introduced you to Cassie Silhan from our customer service and sales team, and now we’d like you to meet Megan Hernandez. Megan has been with the Rokform team going on a year now as the Marketing Director. Read more about her below!
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Rokform?
I love the innovativeness of the company. They really encourage you to think outside the box and not conform to the standard.
2. Which Rokform mounting accessory do you use the most?
Definitely the magnet kit. Not only do I use it daily with the Magnetic Car Mount, but I constantly stick my phone to the fridge when I’m in the kitchen, and to the patio gate for some tunes when we are outside.
3. How would you describe your job at Rokform?
Never boring! There is always something new and exciting going on, and when it comes to marketing the company and products it gives us something fun and interesting to talk about.
4. What was your first job?
Serving ice cream at Dairy Queen
5. Favorite quote?
“Peace does not depend on what is going on around you, but what is going on inside you.” –Unknown
6. What’s the biggest perk of your job?
I love being able to wear shorts during the summer!
7. Outside of working at Rokform, what do you do?
Keep up with our 2-year-old, spend time with family, find any way I can to be outside in the beautiful California weather.
8. If you wrote an autobiography, what would the title be?
Maybe Mom Really Did Know Best
9. What’s your desert island book?
The Last Juror (or any John Grisham book)
10. What’s something that people are surprised to learn about you?
I used to play French Horn in band and sing in the school choir.
What other things would you like to learn about Rokform and who would you like to meet? Leave your comments below!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Rokform Blog
5 reasons why magnetic iPhone cases are a must have