iPhone 11 Rugged Case FAQ
Can I wirelessly charge my phone with this case?
Yes! To wirelessly charge, simply remove the magnet from your case.
Is the case waterproof?
- Our case is not waterproof, but the iPhone 11 is water-resistant. You no longer have to use a bulky waterproof case that you can't hear out of to get the protection you need in case your phone gets wet.
Will the magnet affect my phone?
- NO. Manufacturers have been using magnets in phones and tablets for years. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. In a product overview from MacWorld, they said: "magnet based accessories are safe to use on iPads and pose no threat of scrambling interior electronics." Our magnets will not harm your credit cards either. Magnets only affect spinning hard drives found in old laptop and desktop computers. With the magnet installed, it may also affect wireless charging and electronic stylus operation. The magnet also may affect a hotel key, but then again, what doesn't? Bottom line, our magnets are safe but don't set your phone on your old computer or your hotel key ;-)
How easily is the case removed?
- Very easy. Our Rugged case is designed for everyday protective use and convenience. Removal and installation are simple and only take seconds.
What is the purpose of the magnet?
- One word. CONVENIENCE! The magnet is powerful enough to be used for a variety of everyday tasks. Some of our favorites are sticking it to a fridge, toolbox, corner bead of a wall for family photos, side of your car when loading groceries, golf cart when using GPS, magnetic car mount holder, and much more. Many of our customers are in the industrial and law enforcement fields and use them on a forklift, industrial racks, police car, fire truck, navy ships, and more. We are sure that you will find magnetic mounting amazingly useful for everyday and heavy-duty applications.
Does the magnet affect the phone signal?
- No. The magnet does not affect the phone signal, GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
Does this case work with a glass screen protector?
- Yes. You can use a Rokform RokGlass screen protector or most others. We have not found one yet that does not work with our case.
Does this case work for the iPhone XR?
- NO. It is made specifically for the iPhone 11, but we do offer a Rugged case made specifically for the iPhone XR.
Do you make this case for the iPhone XS Max?
- Yes. This case is available for all iPhone XS Max Model.
Is the inside hard plastic or soft, and what are the corners made of?
- The interior of the case is constructed from polycarbonate and TPU rubber that is semi-soft and won't scratch or harm your phone. The corners are made from the same soft material and offer excellent shock and drop protection.
What other accessories are compatible with the case?
- We have a variety of accessories for most active and industrial uses that include: bike mounts (mountain biking and road cycling), motorcycle mounts, tripod adapters, suction mounts, universal magnetic car mounts, universal twist lock mounts, golf swing video analyzer, belt clips, stands, stroller mounts, wall mounts, vehicle mounts, running armbands, bundle kits and more. The best part is that the mounting system is universal across our entire product line, so if you upgrade your phone, all of the accessories remain compatible.
What is your warranty?
- Our satisfaction guarantee backs all Rokform products. Our 5-Star Customer Service Team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California is always ready to help (check our Yelp reviews). If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and you have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see, or run on over and visit us in our showroom!