ALL NEW iPhone 14 Crystal Case Show Your Colors: The latest generation of the ROKFORM Crystal Series case for the iPhone 14 is here. Building on one of our best-selling cases, you can now see more of your iPhone 14 without sacrificing protection.
Extra strength MagSafe® compatible magnet array provides a mind-blowingly powerful hold to all MagSafe® accessories and any magnetic surface. The integrated RokLock® mount allows for fast and secure mounting on bikes, motorcycles, cars, and more. The all-new iPhone 14 Crystal series case provides 360-degree military-grade drop protection, tough Crystal-clear polycarbonate to show off the color of your new iPhone®, and a slim feel that easily slides in and out of your pocket.
- MAGNETIC CASE: 4-5x stronger hold on all MagSafe® compatible accessories and any magnetic surface with built-in industrial-grade magnets.
- MagSafe® COMPATIBLE: Compatible with all Apple® MagSafe® accessories (excludes MagSafe Battery Pack), including wireless charging.
- MILITARY-GRADE PROTECTION: Reinforced corners and enhanced screen and camera protection absorbs shocks and drops up to 4x better than other cases. Exceeds Military Grade Drop Test standards, MIL-STD 801G-516.6.
- TWIST LOCK: Built-in RokLock® Twist lock system enables you to use all our twist lock bike mounts, motorcycle mounts, and car mounts.
- SLIM & LIGHTWEIGHT: Fits your phone perfectly while providing 6-sided 360-degree protection.
- 2-YEAR ROKFORM WARRANTY: 2-year limited warranty and 5-star customer service based in Irvine, California.
- Yes, the Rugged case has a built-in MagSafe® compatible magnet array and will work with most MagSafe® compatible accessories, including the Apple® wallet and MagSafe charger. Although we cannot guarantee that the case will work on ALL Qi chargers and in ALL vehicles due to the nearly infinite combinations, (Like vehicle type, charging area, power output, etc.) we will guarantee it will work with the Apple® MagSafe® Wireless charger when using the matching Apple® 20W USB-C wall adapter and most 10W or greater Qi® chargers when using a min. 20W USB-C wall adapter. You can learn more about wireless charging here.
- The only difference is the look and design. Both provide the same level of protection at the screen, corners, and camera. The RUGGED case is all black with CF texture and has more of a tactical look and feel. The Crystal has a more refined, smooth look with Clear Polycarbonate back so you can showcase the color of your phone. When it comes to choosing between the RUGGED and the CRYSTAL case, it is just a matter of personal preference. Both provide the same level of protection, function, and utility.
- We have the iPhone Rugged case available in all black and the Crystal case in Clear, which allows the iPhone's color to show through.
- Our case will not make your phone waterproof, but most iPhones are already water resistant!
- No. ROKFORM Pioneered magnetic technology in the Mobile Electronics Accessory Space back in 2011, and now even Apple® has adopted magnetic technology in their phones and accessories, even cases. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. The center magnet will block wireless charging, so please remove the center magnet if you want to wireless charge using a MagSafe® compatible charger or standard Qi Wireless charger. Keep loose magnets away from children under 16 years of age. Magnets are safe for your phone and your credit cards, but direct contact can damage other magnetically sensitive products or devices such as floppy discs, hotel keys, and spinning hard drives. Do not use if you have an implanted device.
- Very easy. Our iPhone Rugged and Crystal cases are designed for everyday protective use and convenience. Removal and installation are simple and only take seconds. Check out the video series in the tab above to see how it all works.
- One word. CONVENIENCE! The magnet is powerful enough to be used for a variety of everyday tasks. Some of our favorites are sticking it to a fridge, toolbox, corner bead of a wall for family photos, side of your car when loading groceries, golf cart, GPS, magnetic car mount holder, and much more. Many of our customers are in the industrial and law enforcement fields and use them on a forklift, industrial racks, police car, fire truck, navy ships, and more. We are sure that you will find magnetic mounting amazingly useful for everyday and heavy-duty applications. We are so confident you will love it; we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee!
- No. The magnet does not affect the phone signal, GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
- The case's interior is constructed from polycarbonate and TPU rubber that is semi-soft and won't scratch or harm your phone. The corners are made from the same soft material and offer excellent shock and drop protection.
- We have a variety of accessories for most active and industrial uses, which include: bike mounts (mountain biking and road cycling), motorcycle mounts for cruisers, Harley Davidsons, sport bikes, and scooters. Tripod adapters for photos and video, universal car mounts, golf swing video analyzer, belt clips, stroller mounts, wall mounts, running armbands, bundle kits, and more. The best part is that the mounting system is universal across our entire product line, so if you upgrade your phone, all of the accessories remain compatible.
- The case is slim enough for everyday use at just 14.2mm and protective enough for serious abuse. You will get 1.75mm of screen protection at the corners and 1.5mm at the screen, and 2.5mm around the camera. The last thing you want is a broken screen or camera, so we went the extra mile to provide the maximum amount of protection with the least amount of bulk.
- Polycarbonate is a very tough form of plastic that has very high impact resistance. In addition to phone cases and other consumer electronics, polycarbonate is used in helmets, masks, police riot gear, and other applications where strength, durability, and lightweight are priorities.
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is a form of plastic that can be hard or soft and is known for its elasticity and resistance to oil grease and abrasion. In addition to its being a great material to protect your phone, it is also used for caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, etc. We use 85D TPU on our phone case to provide optimum drop protection, grip for your hands, and optimum magnet performance.
- YES! Our TPU has just enough grip for optimal feel but not too much where it attracts lint or gets stuck in your pocket.
- The center magnet lets you enjoy a double magnet hold for a variety of applications. It is perfect for portrait and landscape mounting on our magnetic car mounts and great for golf carts. Two magnets are better than one! New in 2021 for the iPhone is an integrated MagSafe® compatible magnet array, opening up even more magnetic mounting and charging opens.
- No worries. We offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund or exchange — your choice.
- The RUGGED case has a special carbon fiber texture that is molded into the case and is scratch resistant. Even after hard use, your case will still look great! The Crystal case is high polished polycarbonate, which will scratch, but we have set the polycarbonate slightly below the TPU to help prevent direct contact on the scratchable surface.
- YES! No matter the occupation, police, fire, construction, doctor, lawyer, and everyone in between, the ease of use, utility, and convenience of the ROKFORM Rugged or Crystal case can make any job just a little bit easier.
- The case is designed, tested, and shipped to you from Irvine, California, and manufactured in China.
- The average customer will have their case as long as they have their phone. Customers rarely take advantage of the two-year warranty because the cases are so tough. In the unlikely event that something does happen to the case, give us a call, and we will take care of it.
- Maybe. Some magnetic mounts use four small magnets facing North and South and are generally used to stick to a metal plate. Our magnets face South on the case and North on our Mounts, so if you are using a non-ROKFORM mount, the performance may not be very good because the magnets in the non-ROKFORM mount are resisting against the magnet in the ROKFORM case. We recommend ROKFORM magnetic mounts for our cases because they are designed to work together.
- The magnets in the case are very strong and designed to hold your phone securely to our optional mounts or any magnetic surface. We use only N52 Neodymium magnets, which are the highest grade available. The lower magnet on the Mini" magnet is rated at 8.3lbs. of pull. The lower magnet on the 6.1 and 6.7" iPhone has 9.88lbs. The center magnet is the same in all cases and has 6.3lbs of pull. The bottom line, your phone is not going anywhere once stuck to a magnetic surface, especially with both magnets engaged.
- In the 5.4" case, the magnet is 25mm x 3.25mm, and in 6.1" and 6.7", the magnet is 28mm x 3.25mm. The center magnet is 20mm x 3.3mm.
- N52 Neodymium. The highest grade available.
- 5.4" Dimensions: Rugged – 137.5mm x 70.2mm x 14.2mm, Crystal – 137.5mm x 70.2mm x 13.1mm
- 6.1" (Pro & Std) Dimensions: Rugged – 152.7mm x 77.4mm x 14.2mm, Crystal – 152.7mm x 77.6mm x 13.9mm
- 6.7" Dimensions: Rugged – 1mm x 84.1mm x 14.2mm, Crystal – 166.8mm x 84.1mm x 13.1mm
- No, the ergonomic shape and blend of Polycarbonate, and soft TPU provide a firm grip and feel in your hand.
- The buttons are very easy to push, thanks to specially designed cutouts for both the volume and the sleep buttons. They are feathery light.
- No, the Rugged case does not show any fingerprints. The Crystal case can show some fingerprints, but the polycarbonate is set slightly below the TPU, so fingerprints are minimal.
- Yes. The protective lip around the screen does not hinder a swipe up, down, or in any direction.
- Extremely good. The specially designed reinforced sides, corners, front, and back protect against drops from up to 6 feet at any angle. Check out our Survival Stories from real-life customers of how ROKFORM cases perform under extreme conditions.
- No. The case is more protective than most but feels slim in your hand and will easily go inside and out of pockets, bags, and purses.
- The iPhone Rugged and Crystal cases are more on the rigid side to protect from shocks and drops but do not feel stiff or cumbersome. They have a slim feel and are easy to get in and out of your pocket.
- No. We provide extra protection around the cameras to protect during everyday use, accidental drops, and daily use and abuse.
- It lays flat to allow for easy typing, swiping, and daily use without the wobble.
- Yes, we have a 1.75mm lip all around the case with reinforced corners, which is up to 4x more than competitor cases, so you can be sure your phone is protected at all times.
- There are extra wide openings for the perfect operation of the flash and camera.
- The case covers the volume and sleep button with specially designed cutouts that make the buttons very easy to push and access.
- 2.5mm of protection at the camera.
- All of our TPU is a fine texture matte black for just the right amount of grip and subtle look.
- We have a two-year warranty and a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Our 5-Star Customer Service Team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California, is always ready to help. If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see or run on over and visit us in our showroom!
Instant Magnetic Mounting
RokLock Twist Lock
Perfect For The Course
Versatility Meets Protection
This is my second Rokform case. I bought a new one because I got a new iPhone that was a different size than my earlier phone. The instructions in the box were somewhat confusing, but I scanned the QR code and watched the video, which explained more clearly how to set up the case to mount on my E bike. I love the case, fits well, seems very sturdy and protective. The magnet is very strong. Highly recommend.
I ordered our third rokform case. We just acquired iPhone 14s and searched other companies bit I did mot feel comfortable buying a case from another company. I have been extremely happy with phone protection and convenience of a magnetic case. I feel this latest case is the best one yet. The location of the magnet still allows for wireless charging
Love it and got other fire department members going to get one
I am a small female, who works on night shifts and travels alone a lot. This case is pretty sturdy as it has already been dropped on and kicked accidentally while at work. I bought this, the pop ring, and the car vent holder.
5 stars-- the case & ring holder. The ring holder was a little more that what I would have paid for it normally, but because I had such a good discount I went ahead and got it. It would be hard to have another pop socket on the back of the case due to the design. Why do I say the case is good for self defense? We were practicing different hand chops in class and I showed my instructor my case. Because I often carry my phone in my hand while walking to the garage at night on my own. I often get threats due to the kind of job that I have and am conscientious about my surroundings. So as I practiced my chops on the heavy weight bag, I realized I would seriously knock someone out with the case alone. I threw it against the bag to see how it would hold up (as if I was throwing it at someone's head or body) and it left a decent dent.
4 stars to the car vent holder-- I like it, but I wish the vent holder was just a little bit longer. No matter how I twist to take it off, the vent holder keeps coming off repeatedly. I often have to anchor the holder while I"m twisting off the phone so it doesn't come off the vent. Otherwise, it's pretty nice to have it on my dash while I'm driving.
I have had otter boxes and unicorn beetle boxes for my last I phones. This case holds up pretty well.
Roku's case and screen protector make me feel confident my iPhone is protected!