With a Rugged Case on your Galaxy Note 20 ULTRA, you will rest easy knowing your phone will withstand any slips or drops up to 6 feet. With Rokform's magnetic technology built-in, you'll discover new ways to use your phone, from non-obtrusive GPS navigation to setting a timer at the gym.
- DUAL COMPOUND ULTRA LIGHT: Shockproof case features our protective hard Polycarbonate outer shell with a soft impact-resistant core
- OUR MOST PROTECTIVE CASE: Exceeds military drop-test standards MIL-STD 801G-516.6 so you won't have to worry about shocks and drops
- TWIST LOCK SYSTEM: Mount your phone to a variety of optional accessories for bikes, cars, motorcycles and more
- MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY: Specially designed Neodymium magnet allows you to stick your phone to almost any magnetic surface Will not negatively impact your GPS, credit cards, Wi-Fi, Apple Pay, Bluetooth, camera or data transfer.
- Our case is not waterproof, but the Galaxy Note 20 ULTRA is water-resistant, so you no longer have to use a bulky waterproof case that you can't hear out of to get the protection you need if your phone gets wet.
- No, due to the position of the magnet, the S Pen will not work.
- NO. Manufacturers have been using magnets in phones and tablets for years. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. In a product overview from MacWorld, they said: "magnet based accessories are safe to use on iPads and pose no threat of scrambling interior electronics." Our magnets will not harm your credit cards either. Magnets will only affect spinning hard drives found in old laptop and desktop computers. With the magnet installed, it may also affect wireless charging and electronic stylus operation. The magnet also may affect a hotel key, but then again, what doesn't? Bottom line, our magnets are safe but don't set your phone on your old computer or your hotel key ;-)
- Very easy. Our Rugged Case is designed for everyday protective use and convenience. Removal and installation are simple and only take seconds.
- One word. CONVENIENCE! The magnet is powerful enough to be used for a variety of everyday tasks. Some of our favorites are to stick it to a fridge, toolbox, corner bead of a wall for family photos, side of your car when loading groceries, golf cart when using GPS or our included magnetic car mount holder, and much more. Many of our customers are in the industrial and law enforcement fields and use them on a forklift, industrial racks, police car, fire truck, navy ships, and more. We are sure that you will find magnetic mounting amazingly useful for everyday and heavy-duty applications.
- No. The magnet does not affect the phone signal, GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
- Yes. We have not found one yet that does not work with our case.
- The interior of the case is made from polycarbonate and TPU rubber that is semi-soft and won't scratch or harm your phone. The corners are made from the same soft material and offer excellent shock and drop protection.
- We have a variety of accessories for most active and industrial uses that include: bike mounts (mountain biking and road cycling), motorcycle mounts, tripod adapters, suction mounts, universal magnetic car mounts, universal twist lock mounts, golf aids, belt clips, stands, stroller mounts, wall mounts, vehicle mounts, bundle kits, and more. The best part is that the mounting system is universal across our entire product line, so if you upgrade your phone, all the accessories remain compatible.
- Our satisfaction guarantee backs all Rokform products. Our 5 Star, Customer service team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California, is always ready to help (check our Yelp reviews). If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and you have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see, or run on over and visit us in our showroom!
I’m not sure if mine was a fluke but I had the case for about 2 months before I changed phones due to not having the vibration damper. Anyway.
About a week ago it started jiggling In place on the bike. After a close look it seems the grooves on the back have started to wear (they’re plastic) and was allowing for some play while locked in place. Not sure how bad it may have gotten..as I said I changed phones and cases so we’ll see.
This will be my 2nd case for my mom. She really enjoys magnet feature and durability. I like the clean look and versatile option for another magnet or attachments
Let me start off by saying this case is great i would say amazing but the only thing to complain about is it wont charge on wireless charger without taking out the center back magnet it wouldn't be an issue if i could take it off without having to take off the case but you cant and its very inconvenient if you charge by plug in its no big deal. Other than that the case is great i love the weight to it has maximum protection and the magnets are super strong. It also comes with a lanyard attachment but no lanyard for 60$ they could have thrown one in. Overall the case is worth it id recommend it to anyone looking for max protection maybe in the next model they will fix the MagSafe issue and throw in a lanyard and maybe a nicer carbon fiber or a forged carbon for the design of the case. Anyways go get this amazing case its worth every penny!👍🏼