Designed to work exclusively with MagSafe® phone cases.
ALL NEW FUZION Magnetic Wallet with Stand, MagSafe® Compatible was built for people who want to protect their money from everything – except maybe inflation.
The Fuzion wallet is designed with our new MAGMAX ring built-in allowing it to attach directly to the back of any MagSafe® phone case. It’s a slim, light, and durable aluminum construction paired with MAGMAX™ Extra strength MagSafe® hold – it’s actually 10x stronger when used with ROKFORM cases.ROKFORM has become the go-to name brand for hard-working people who seek reliability, functionality, and durability out of the tools they use.
- A MAGNETIC ATTRACTION: Easily attach your Fuzion wallet to the back of your MagSafe® phone case to make life simpler.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED. NOTHING YOU DON'T: Our Fuzion wallet holds 1-7 cards and up to 3 bills. We also have a built-in kickstand + folding stand for convenient viewing in any orientation.
- FRONT POCKET FRIENDLY: So slim that you can slide it anywhere. All the brawn, none of the bulk.
- BUILT LIKE A ROK: Premium materials create premium tools. Premium tools provide premium experiences. Welcome to military-grade protection.
- 2-YEAR ROKFORM GUARANTEE: 2-year limited warranty and a 5-star customer service team based in Irvine.
- The new FUZION Wallet is designed to work with MAGSAFE® CASES ONLY and is not intended to be used on the phone alone. Unfortunately, the magnets built into the Apple iPhone are not strong enough on their own to support this functionality. Please ensure you're using a MagSafe® compatible case. Rokforms iPhone 13 and 14 cases are all MagSafe® compatible. In addition,. the new Samsung Galaxy S23 cases by Rokform are also MagSafe® compatible.
- RFID (Radio-Frequency identification) This is important to know because most cards now are RFID Credit cards. An RFID credit card has radio frequency identification technology to read your card instead of the old school magnetic strip. This allows you the convenience of using a payment terminal without having to swipe or insert your card into a machine i.e.: waving your card near the machine to make a payment. While it is easy and convenient to use, it can also be easy for a would-be thieve to wave their reader near your credit cards and potentially steal your data just as easily as you bought that 30 pack of Coors Light at the grocery store. When your cards are inside the ROKFORM wallet, the aluminum and steel block readers, making your cards and data safe from would-be thieves.
- If your credit card has an RFID chip it will have a small WIFI symbol on the front or the back indicating that there is an RDIF chip to allow for contactless payment.
- Yes, the wallet has an integrated MAGMAX ring allowing it to be magnetic and attach easily to any MagSafe® compatible phone or phone case. No more lost wallets.
- No. It is made of aluminum and steel, neither have any effect on your credit cards. Using it to mount magnetically is also completely safe and will not harm your credit cards.
- We have a two-year warranty and a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Our 5-Star Customer Service Team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California, is always ready to help. If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see or run on over and visit us in our showroom!
- It is designed to hold up to 7 cards.
- The wallet will securely hold 3 bills.
- Yes. As with all ROKFORM products replacement parts are available.
- Strong elastic bands on both sides and one on the bottom keeps your cards in place.
- Yes. It is made out of aluminum and steel which are both metal so if the metal detector is doing its job, this wallet will set them off.
- No more than any other wallet. You must remove it from your pocket and put it through the screener.
- Just black, our most popular color for all products.
- Currently there is no provision for adding a lanyard
- The tough anodize coating on the aluminum is scratch resistant but not scratch-proof. Deep sharp gouges and abrasions can scratch the wallet but won’t diminish its integrity in any way.