Terms and Conditions
Entering the www.rokform.com internet site (“Site”) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
By accessing this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
2. Trademarks and Copyrights
This Site and all materials, images, audio and video clips, information and any other content of whatever nature displayed or transmitted on or over this Site ("Content"), is the property of Rokform™ and/or its licensors and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Any use or modification of the Content or any part of the Content for any purpose, other than as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use, constitutes an infringement of our copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. You may not reproduce, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, use on any other web site or transmit or distribute in any way whatsoever any Content from the Site without our prior written permission, except as expressly permitted above or with our prior written permission or the permission of any third party that may own the trademark or copyright of Content on this Site.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Content on this Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the Content;
- Use the Content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content; or
- Transfer any of the Content to another person or "mirror" the Content on any other server.
The license granted hereunder shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rokform at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Content on this Site are provided "as-is" “where-is” and “as-available” basis. Rokform makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rokform does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Content on this Site or otherwise relating to such content or materials on any sites linked to this Site.
5. Limitations of Liability
In no event shall Rokform™ or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other indirect damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or the Content on the Site, even if Rokform™ or a Rokform™ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rokform™ does not warrant that any of the Content on the Site is accurate, complete, or current. Rokform may make changes to the Content contained on this Site at any time without notice. Rokform does not, however, make any commitment to update the Content.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
Rokform™ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rokform of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Rokform™ may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use for this Site at any time without notice. By using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to this Site will be brought in either the state or federal courts of the State of California; provided, however, that we have the right to institute judicial proceedings against anyone in any other jurisdiction to enforce our rights under this agreement through specific performance, injunction, reformation of contract or similar equitable relief. If any provision of this agreement is unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement will remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and Rokform™ concerning your use of this Site.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We do not share customers’ personal information with any unaffiliated third parties.
- We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided personally information via this Site, such child’s parent or guardian may call us at 855-765-3676 and we will delete such information from our files.
- By providing us with your email address, you may receive periodic emails from Rokform™ about new product, events or promotions. If you would like to stop receiving these emails, please email us, at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from the list.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding Rokform’s™ disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to: Customer Service, 401 S. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705. We will respond to requests made and provide the information within 30 days of receipt of request. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.