So far we’ve introduced you to Craig, Cassie, and Megan from different departments at Rokform, and now it’s time to get creative. Meet Gabriel Barletta, our Graphic Designer who brings our products to “life” each day.
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Rokform?
The friends I’ve made while being here have been a big blessing.
2. Which Rokform mounting accessory do you use the most?
By far, I use the Suction Mount on a daily basis in my car.
3. How would you describe your job at Rokform?
As a graphic designer I spend my day creatively coming up with solutions for the marketing and overall visuals for Rokform.
4. What was your first job?
I worked at Billabong in Las Vegas as a Senior in high school.
5. Favorite quote?
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes…” – Romans 1:16
6. What’s the biggest perk of your job?
Being able to work with my sister-in-law Britney!
7. Outside of working at Rokform, what do you do?
Hang out with my wife/best friend watching movies, taking photos, and spending time with family.
8. What’s your desert island book?
It’s a tie between The Book of Acts and Crazy Love by Francis Chan.
9. What’s something that people are surprised to learn about you?
I can become invisible when no one is looking, haha! Seriously though, I apparently don’t have an accent and its trips people out to know I think in Spanish. Learned to speak English by watching Sesame Street before going into kindergarten.
Who else would you like to hear from at Rokform? Leave your comments or questions below! Be sure to check out our site for Rokform Testimonials.