Nerds Rejoice—it’s National Techie’s Day!
Techie [tek-ee] noun – A general occupational title for people involved in jobs like Information Technology (IT) or a person who displays an interest in technology and/or high-tech devices.
Today marks the highly anticipated national holiday – Techie’s Day! You know what that means, Gates: It’s time to dust off those double-framed glasses, pull out that protected-iPad and stream your favorite Star Wars movie. Not sure if you’re truly worthy of the “techie” title? Check out these top 10 signs, courtesy of TechieNation.com:
- You are addicted to some type of caffeinated product
- The most exercise you get is when you’re Geo-Caching
- You have a minimum of 3 email addresses
- You’ve replaced paper with the Google Search Bar
- Your pets have websites
- You have the ability to fix anything that is broken within 20 feet of you
- When you think of a cookie, it doesn’t involve food
- You haven’t personally met any of your friends
- You suffer from IWS (Internet Withdrawal Syndrome) when offline for more than 4 hours.
- Your girlfriend/boyfriend has nightmares of you running away with your PC
If you’ve found commonality with one or more of these points then congratulations, you’re a certifiable techie!
How are you celebrating National Techie’s Day? Post a picture of your celebration on the Rokform Facebook page.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Rokform Blog
Our Rokform.com Memorial Day Sale is starting soon! Make sure you stock up on Rokform goods that will keep the stoke high all through summer.