Top 5 Wackiest iPhone Accessories
There are almost as many iPhone accessories as there are apps. Which means you can probably find something tailored specifically to your own personal interests, no matter how zany. It can be daunting to sort through them all, so we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 wackiest iPhone accessories to save you the trouble. You can thank us later.
1. Phone Fingers. Think: fingerless gloves, only the opposite. We’re all human, and that means our fingers have oil on them. It’s not pleasant to think about, but it’s a fact of life. If you just can’t stand the sight of those nasty streaks on your phone, or if you need extra help manipulating that tiny little cursor, these fingers-only gloves are for you.
2. iPhone SLR Mount. This may seem a little crazy at first, but if you’re seriously into photography, the iPhone SLR Mount from Photojojo is the end-all be-all iPhone accessory. The adapter allows you to mount your Canon EOS or Nikon SLR lenses to your iPhone. Just imagine how impressive your Instagram feed would be if you could use your SLR lenses instead of filters. If you’re not willing to hand over $250 dollars for the SLR mount, but still want to impress your fans with your iPhone photography skills, Photojojo also makes fun photo lenses specifically for your iPhone at a much lower price.
3. Mobius Rechargeable Battery Case with Solar Panel. If environmental friendliness is important to you, you’ll love the Mobius. It looks like your average iPhone case except for the solar panels on the back of the phone. One hour in the sun means 25 minutes of extra talk time, 20 minute of extra Internet use, or 35 minutes of extra video playback!
4. JoeyBra. Ladies have been carrying tissues and money in their undergarments for decades, but this is the first bra we’ve come across that includes a mesh pocket the perfect size for an iPhone. It may sound like a gag gift, but how many times have you wanted to leave the house without your purse and with your phone? Sounds useful now, doesn’t it? The only problem is how to retrieve your phone in a ladylike fashion.
5. RokBed v3 RokMeister-Turf. Fresh air, a cold beverage, and 18 holes on your favorite golf course: We can’t imagine anything better. That’s why we love the RokMeister-Turf. This nifty little tool clips easily to the RokBed v3 and RokShield v3 iPhone cases and makes a perfect afternoon on the course even better. It features two prongs that are designed specifically to fix divots, and it doubles as a bottle opener! Now, really. What will we think of next?
To find out what we will think of next, follow Rokform on Twitter!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.