Unless you know the exact set of clubs that your beloved golfer wants (including height, grip, etc.), it’s probably best to avoid something as personal as a new club. That doesn’t mean, however, that you shouldn’t buy him or her something that they can enjoy on the course. Here are 5-holiday gifts your golfer will be sure to love.
1. Rolex World’s Top 1000 Golf Courses is the book for golfers. The best courses all over the world are reviewed including information on architecture and moments from its history. What really makes this book stand out is that it not only reviews the course, but also the area around the course including hotels and restaurants.
2. Tin Cup stencils are well…stencils for you golf balls! You can add a specific mark on them to make them easy to identify. All you have to do is put the half-sphere around your ball and color the stencil with a Sharpie or permanent marker. There are all kinds of shapes to choose from: animals, planes, martinis, Fleur de Lys, patriotic symbols…you name it. You can even customize the templates or add your initials.
3. Mobile Warming is a company that makes heated jackets, vests, and rain gear for the golfer who won’t let a little inclement weather deter him from playing 18. Instead of layering up with multiple coats and sweaters, which can adversely affect your swing, Mobile Warming allows you to simply push a button to feel the electric heat. The company makes clothing for men and women and is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
4. Ashworth’s Cardiff golf shoe is stylish on the course, and off. The rubber grips help to stabilize your swing when you’re on the course but don’t damage the floor when you’re in the clubhouse. These are the golf cleats of the future!
5. The Rokbed v3 Golf Shooter is the perfect gift for the golfer who wants to see his or her swing in action. All you have to do is attach the Rokbed v3 protective iPhone case (which is included) to the mount and stick it in the turf. Voila. Your favorite golfer will instantly be able to see what’s going on with their swing in the most efficient way.
Time is running out, so hurry and get these great golf gifts, and they’ll be sure to think you have great foresight (har-har)!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
It’s wireless. It’s portable. It’s rugged. It’s the coolest power bank in the market, and it’s coming to Rokform soon.