- Yes. And now will still have the convenience of magnetic mounting. All you need to do is simply remove the center magnet and leave the lower magnet in place, and you are ready to wireless charge. Although we cannot guarantee that the case will work on ALL Qi chargers and in ALL vehicles due to the nearly infinite combinations, (Like vehicle type, charging area, power output, etc.) we will guarantee it will work with the Apple® MagSafe® Wireless charger when using the matching Apple® 20W USB-C wall adapter and most 10W or greater Qi® chargers when using a min. 20W USB-C wall adapter. You can learn more about wireless charging here.
- We have the iPhone 13 Rugged Case in all black and the Crystal case in Clear, which allows the phone's color to show through.
- Our case is not waterproof, but the iPhone 13Pro Max is! You will have worry-free use of your phone thanks to our protective case and the water-resistant iPhone.
- NO. Manufacturers have been using magnets in phones and tablets for years. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. The center magnet will block wireless charging, so please remove the center magnet if you want to wireless charge. Keep loose magnets away from children under 16 years of age. Magnets are safe for your phone and your credit cards, but direct contact can damage other magnetically sensitive products or devices such as floppy discs, hotel keys, and spinning hard drives. Do not use if you have an implanted device.
- Very easy. Our iPhone 13 Crystal Case is designed for everyday protective use and convenience. Removal and installation are simple and only take seconds. Check out the video series in the tab above to see how it all works.
- One word. CONVENIENCE! The magnet is powerful enough to be used for a variety of everyday tasks. Some of our favorites are sticking it to a fridge, toolbox, corner bead of a wall for family photos, side of your car when loading groceries, golf cart, GPS, magnetic car mount holder, and much more. Many of our customers are in the industrial and law enforcement fields and use them on a forklift, industrial racks, police car, fire truck, navy ships, and more. We are sure that you will find magnetic mounting amazingly useful for everyday and heavy-duty applications. We are so confident you will love it; we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee!
- No. The magnet does not affect the phone signal, GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
- Yes. You can use a Rokform RokGlass Screen Protector or most others. We have not found one yet that does not work with our case.
- We have a variety of accessories for most active and industrial uses, which include bicycle, motorcycle and automotive applications.
- We have a two-year warranty and a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Our 5-Star Customer Service Team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California, is always ready to help. If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see, or run on over and visit us in our showroom!
- The case is slim enough for everyday use and protective enough for serious abuse. You will get 1.6mm of screen protection at the corners and 1.6mm at the screen, and 2.6mm around the camera. The last thing you want is a broken screen or camera, so we went the extra mile to provide the maximum amount of protection with minimal unwanted bulk.
- Polycarbonate is a very tough form of plastic that has very high impact-resistance. In addition to phone cases and other consumer electronics, polycarbonate is used in helmets, masks, police riot gear, and other applications where strength, durability, and lightweight are priorities.
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is a form of plastic that can be hard or soft and is known for its elasticity and resistance to oil grease and abrasion. In addition to it being a great material to protect your phone, it is also used for caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, etc. We use 85D TPU on our phone case to provide optimum drop protection, grip for your hands, and optimum magnet performance.
- YES! Our TPU has just enough grip for optimal feel but not too much where it attracts lint or gets stuck in your pocket.
- The center magnet lets you enjoy a double magnet hold for a variety of applications. It is perfect for portrait and landscape mounting on our magnetic car mounts and great for golf carts. Two magnets are better than one!
- Our patented RokLock twist lock is for secure twist lock mounting on a variety of mounts sold separately for cars, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, and more.
- Every iPhone 13 Crystal Case has an integrated lanyard slot for use with just about any lanyard. The lanyard is not included, but it is sold separately on our website.
- No worries. We offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund or exchange — your choice.
- The Crystal Case is high polished polycarbonate, which will scratch, but we have set the polycarbonate slightly below the TPU to help prevent direct contact on the scratchable surface.
- YES! No matter the occupation, police, fire, construction, doctor, lawyer, and everyone in between, the ease of use, utility, and convenience of the Rokform case can make any job just a little bit easier.
- The case is designed, tested, and shipped to you from Irvine, California, and manufactured in China.
- The average customer will have their case as long as they have their phone. Customers rarely take advantage of the two-year warranty because the cases are so tough. In the unlikely event that something does happen to the case, give us a call, and we will take care of it.
- Maybe. Some magnetic mounts used four small magnets facing North and South and are generally used to stick to a metal plate. Our magnets face South on the case and North on our Mounts, so if you are using a non-ROKFORM mount, the performance will not be very good because the magnets in the non-ROKFORM mount are resisting against the magnet in the ROKFORM mount.
- The magnets in the case are very strong N52 Neodymium. These are the highest grade available. The lower magnet on the 5.4" magnet is rated at 9.1lbs. of pull. The lower magnet on the 6.1 and 6.7" iPhone has 11lbs. The center magnet is the same in all cases and has 6.3lbs of pull. The bottom line, your phone is not going anywhere once stuck to a magnetic surface, especially with both magnets engaged.
- In the 5.4" case, the magnet is 28mm x 3.25mm, and in 6.1" and 6.7", the magnet is 32mm x 3.25mm. The center magnet is 20mm x 3.3mm.
- N52 Neodymium. The highest grade available.
- 5.4" Dimensions Crystal – 137.5mm x 70.2mm x 13.1mm 6.1" Dimensions Crystal – 152.7mm x 77.6mm x 12.9mm 6.7" Dimensions Crystal – 166.8mm x 84.1mm x 13.1mm
- 5.4" = 2.4oz with magnetic plug and magnet / 1.4oz. case only 6.1" = 2.8oz. with magnetic plug and magnet / 1.7oz. case only 6.7" = 3.1oz. with magnetic plug and magnet / 2oz. case only
- No, the case does not come with a screen protector, but we sell high-quality iPhone 13 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors designed for you with our case.
- Yes. It will stick. We also offer a ROKLOCK adapter that twists into our RokLock that can be used with a PopSocket® so that you can easily remove it when not in use.
- Yes. We have a belt clip that twists on and off using the Roklock twist lock.
- No, the ergonomic shape and blend of polycarbonate and soft tpu provide a firm grip and feel in your hand.
- Yes, our oversize ports provide full sound from the iPhone 13 Pro ax speakers. If you want even more sound to work with our cases on and off the golf course, try our G-ROK golf speaker.
- The buttons are very easy to push, thanks to special cutouts. They are feathery light.
- The Crystal case can show some fingerprints, but the polycarbonate is set slightly below the TPU, so fingerprints are minimal.
- Yes. The protective lip around the screen does not hinder a swipe up, down, or in any direction.
- Yes. All ROKFORM iPhone 13 protective cases include holes that will fit virtually any standard size for added security.
- Extremely good. The specially designed reinforced sides, corners, front, and back protect against drops for up to 6 feet at any angle.
- No. The case is more protective than most but feels slim in your hand and will easily go inside and out of pockets, bags, and purses.
- The iPhone 13 Crystal Cases are more on the rigid side to protect from shocks and drops but do not feel stiff or cumbersome like other extremely bulky cases found elsewhere.
- No. We provide extra protection around the cameras to protect during everyday use and accidental drops and daily use and abuse.
- It lays flat to allow for easy typing, swiping, and daily use without the wobble.
- Yes, we have a 1.6mm lip all around the case with reinforced corners, which is up to 4x more than competitor cases, so you can be sure your phone is protected at all times.
- There are extra-wide openings for the perfect operation of the flash and camera.
- The case covers the volume and sleep button with specially designed cutouts that make the buttons very easy to push and access.
- Yes. Your iPhone 13 Crystal Case will be fully protected from daily use and abuse. A tempered glass screen protector will also add extra protection for the screen but is not required.
- 2.5mm of protection at the camera.
Premium Performance Battle-Tested
RokLock™ Twist Lock
Perfect For The Course
Screen Protector Friendly
Bought the crystal case and love it. Can see my blue phone so I’m not picking up my husbands phone. Protective without the bulkiness!!
Also bought a screensaver-it was very easy to install and no bubbles or lint. Crisp, clear and no glare viewing. Very happy!
Let me first start by saying, I have tested many other Brands! ROKFORM is quickly earning its accolades amongst Harley, Davidson riders, and alike! I personally have driven over 65,000 miles using the ROFORM handlebar mount on my Harley! It has never come loose, jiggled, wobbled, or worked its way free while riding! All the deserved kudos aside; I have but one criticism! The “Ductility” of the hard section on the sides of the case needs to be increased so that with repeated uses in removing/Adding the magnet insert so I can use my truck mount verses my handle bar locking mechanism; the material in question does not crack, chip, and deteriorate over time. Please see the attached picture. All in all Rokform is a rockstar and I highly recommend them and will continue to do so to all those I ride with! Your Loyal Fan GySgt Lewis of Texoma!
I have had multiple i phone brackets for my 09 Street Glide but the stability between the Rok Form bracket and phone case has made me not even give my phone’s safety another thought even at interstate speeds. Absolutely wonderful, high quality products.
Case is great. It’s already survived my two year old throwing my phone on the concrete floor at Costco from the cart. I put my last Rokform case through hell and it worked fine, so I’m sure this one will do the job as well. Very pleased with it.