Last modified: June 11, 2019
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit, access or browse the Company’s website located at www.rokform.com (the “Website”), use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or purchase products offered through the Website (the “Use”) and describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information that we collect:
- On the Website or through your Use of the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or in conjunction with your Use of the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website or through use of the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use this Website or provide any information on or through them, including through on or through any of the features on the Website. No one under the age of 18 years old may register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information (as defined in the Section from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18 years of age, please contact us at 855-765-3676.
Data Controller Information
Rokform LLC makes decisions about how your information will be used. Our contact information is: Rokform LLC, Attn: Privacy, 16180 Scientific, Irvine, CA 92618. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and user who communicate with us, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, Financial Information (as defined below), products you have purchased, your comments, or any other information that we collect through the Website that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information”);
- required for us to process orders that you may place through our Website, including the name on your credit card, your credit card number, your credit card’s three-digit card verification value (CVV), your street address, country, region, and zip code (“Financial Information”);
- required for us to identify and authenticate you and secure your interactions with the Website.
- that is about you but individually does not identify you. For instance, we track the manner in which you interact with our Website even when you don’t purchase any products through the Website; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From third parties, for example, Mailchimp, Bronto and Loyalty Lion.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website or when you sign up to Use certain features of the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering (including your first and last name, your telephone number, your email address, and your password), purchasing products, posting material, making payments (including Financial Information) or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you contact us through our Website, including your email address and your phone number.
- Information that you provide to us if you choose to subscribe to our free newsletters, including your first name, last name, and email address.
- Information that we need to fulfill a purchase order, such as when you order a product. These purchases may require you to provide your name, address, phone number, and Financial Information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide Financial Information before placing an order through our Website. We may receive certain information from third parties required for us to fulfill your orders. For instance, if you use PayPal to purchase an item from us, we may receive your email address, name, address, and phone number from PayPal.
- Information that you submit through our Website when you correspond with us, including through our messaging features.
- Information that you provide to us when you call us or communicate with us by electronic mail. This includes information that you provide to us when you communicate with our customer support department.
- Usernames and passwords that we use to authenticate your access to the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, access times, accessed pages, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Details of whether or not our users have opened our emails, although we only use this data to know the aggregate number of users who have opened our emails, not whether any particular user opened a specific email.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, domain name, operating system, browser type and language, and other unique identifying information, including information of machines that have our software downloaded and installed on them.
- Information about the timing and sizes of packets sent between you and the Website.
- Information about the pages from which you were referred to our Website.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and the products offered through such Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Identify you and ensure the security of our Website and the transmission and storage of data between you and us.
- Control unauthorized use or abuse of our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Personal Information is not collected by us via cookies and other tracking technologies. If you have previously provided Personal Information to us, however, cookies may be tied to such information.
Other Tracking Technologies
We advertise on third party websites, such as Facebook, Instagram and Google. Such websites use tracking technologies to collect information when you click on our ads and may store and process your personal information in the United States and elsewhere in the world. We do not receive any Personal Information from them that would allow us to identify a specific user of our Website.
Our website may use third party web analytics services to understand how our customers interact with our Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by such services on their servers in the United States or around the world. Such service providers will use this information for analyzing your use of our website, generating reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices You Have Over How We Use Your Personal Information.
How And Why We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To personalize and improve your experience with the Website;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account and subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website and any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To allow you to purchase products and process payments through the Website;
- To provide you with periodic product newsletters and offers;
- To contact you and provide you with help if you have a customer service issue;
- To identify and protect you and maintain your account;
- To notify you of new products or services we think you might be interested in;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Store Your Information
All Personal Information is stored on restricted database servers. We use industry standard measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information once it is in our care. Our hosting provider has access to the servers. Our third party hosting provider has access to the servers on which your data is stored. We use secure sockets layer technology for transmitting your data and encrypting passwords.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information
All Personal Information remains private with us and is not distributed, rented, shared or sold to any outside organizations without your consent except as described in this Policy. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose or share information, including Personal Information, that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of the Company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, assignment for the benefit of creditors, liquidation, or similar proceeding, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, in which information, including Personal Information, held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your information, including Personal Information:
- To cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law, including to comply with any court order, law, or legal process (including responses to subpoenas), including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To prevent or to stop activity that we believe is illegal or unethical.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and resolving disputes.
Choices You Have Over How We Use Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We are not, however, responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your information, including Personal Information, if you choose to provide such information on our Website and opt to make such information accessible to all or some of the public. Any personal information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you as the information that you provide to the Website may be broadly and quickly disseminated. You can control who has access to any files that you upload, but you understand that any shared files may be re-shared or copied. Although we allow you to limit access to your files, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and files that you share on the Website may become publicly available. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your files, nor can we guarantee that only authorized persons will view your files.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Changing the Information Provided to Us. You may review, update, correct or delete personal information or your account on the Website.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We may provide certain promotional offers to you by email newsletter if you sign up for such newsletters on our Website. For instance, we may inform you about new products that might interest you in the body of the email newsletter. You may elect to stop receiving our email newsletters. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by (1) checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form); (2) logging into the Website at any time and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; or (3) sending us an email stating your request to [email@example.com___________]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have rights to your data, and you can request to delete or transfer your data upon cancelling any subscriptions that you may have with us in accordance with this Policy. You can review and change your some of your Personal Information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can opt out of promotional emails at any time by emailing email@example.com, but you will still receive communications such as receipts, confirmation emails and customer service updates that are considered necessary to service your purchase orders.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account and information about any orders that you may have placed with us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
For information about our third party service providers’ policies regarding access and correction of Personal Information, please see the section captioned “Third Party Services” below.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to withdraw any consents that you have provided us. We may not accommodate a request, for instance for deletion of Personal Information, if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
For information about our third party service providers’ policies regarding withdrawing consent, please see the section captioned “Third Party Services” below.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as your account with us is considered to be active. Unless you request to delete your Personal Information, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you and to communicate with you about our products. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at 855-765-3676. Deactivation of your account does not mean your Personal Information has been deleted from our database entirely. To request removal of your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While your account is active and even after it has been closed or you have requested deletion of your Personal Information, we will retain your Personal Information as long as we deem it reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
For information about our third party service providers’ policies regarding data retention, please see the section captioned “Third Party Services” below.
To request a copy of the personal data that we retain about you, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Rokform LLC, Attn: Privacy, 16180 Scientific, Irvine, CA 92618.
For information about our third party service providers’ policies regarding data portability, please see the section captioned “Third Party Services” below.
Third Party Services
We may share certain information, including Personal Information, that we collect about you with our service providers who perform functions on our behalf. These service providers may collect information based upon your use of our Website. Examples include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance and customer service. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose Personal Information except as needed to perform their functions or comply with legal requirements, and they may not use it for any other purpose. Further, they must process the Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. The information that we provide them will be kept private and secure within GDPR-compliant databases.
Our service providers include:
- Shopify https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We use Shopify for our website and shopping cart.
- Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/about/security/. We use Mailchimp for e-mail marketing.
- Loyalty Lion https://loyaltylion.com/privacy. We use Loyalty Lion for our rewards and referral program.
- Judge.me https://judge.me/privacy. We use Judge.me for our on site reviews.
We have contracts with these third party service providers, and they are subject to the legal requirements of the jurisdictions in which they operate.
Please note that the links to our third party service providers’ privacy policies and the information contained within them may change from time to time, and the links provided above may not be current. If the links provided do not allow you to access the privacy policies, please notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell any contact or analytics data to any third party.
By using our Website, you consent to your Personal Information being transferred to and from these third parties and processed and stored by them, and having them transfer your data to other countries, including countries that have different data protection rules than your country. We do not represent that our Website or these third party services are appropriate or available in any particular jurisdiction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Rokform LLC, Attn: Privacy, 16180 Scientific, Irvine, CA 92618.
California imposes certain legal requirements regarding “Do Not Track” disclosures. The internet browsers that you use to visit our Website may provide certain “Do Not Track” capabilities. Generally, browsers that have these features send a signal to web sites that inform the site operator that you do not wish for the site to track you. We do not respond to these signals because there is not yet a common understanding of how to process these signals or a consensus on what “tracking” means.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We encrypt all information during transmission. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls, and we implement the services of a third party hosting company to provide backup services. We do not store any credit card information that you may supply to us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you the ability to choose a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
For information about our third party service providers’ policies regarding data security, please see the section captioned “Third Party Services” above.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
If you live or reside in the European Union, you have the right under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR), to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to data portability, the right to restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you live or reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights under your local laws.
To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your account with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Rokform LLC, Attn: Privacy, 16180 Scientific, Irvine, CA 92618.
Whether you live or reside in the European Union and you wish to exercise your right to restriction of processing or your right to object to processing or do not live in the European Union but you believe you have a right to restriction of processing or a right to object to processing under your local laws, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Rokform LLC, Attn: Privacy, 16180 Scientific, Irvine, CA 92618.
For information about our third party service providers’ policies regarding the GDPR, please see the section captioned “Third Party Services” above.
International Data Transfers
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Website home page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Methods of Contact
From time to time, we may e-mail or contact you regarding important product updates or feature announcements, as well as news from our partners. You may opt out of receiving emails or contacts from us by e-mailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us:
By Mail: Rokform LLC, Attn: Privacy, 16180 Scientific, Irvine, CA 92618.
By Electronic Mail: email@example.com.
When you contact us, we collect information that helps us categorize your question, respond to it, and, if applicable, investigate any breach of our Terms of Service or this Policy. We also use this information to track potential problems and trends and customize our support responses to better serve you.