Dual Magnet Swivel Mount - MagSafe® Compatible
- Super grip face magnetically secures phone
- Installs with easy to use residue free adhesive
- View calls, text, and GPS handsfree
- Secures your phone at the perfect angle
- Low profile design looks great on any dash
Treat yourself to the ease and convenience of our Dual Magnet Swivel Mount. This easy to use dash mount attaches to your dash or any smooth surface with strong 3M VHB. The super grip rubber face and super strong neodymium magnets keep your phone on the mount and not on the floor. Adjust your phone to the perfect viewing angle with 360-degree rotation via the CNC machined aircraft aluminum swivel. The fully adjustable head features an array of MagSafe® compatible magnets along with a heavy-duty center magnet that works with all MagSafe® compatible phones & cases and all ROKFORM magnetic cases.
- MagSafe Aluminum Swivel Dash Mount
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions?
- Height = 46.7mm, Max Width = 36.5mm
How big is the magnet?
- 3mm x 25mm
How much does it weigh?
- 1.9 oz
How do I make sure it sticks to my dash?
- Make sure the dash or other area you are sticking the Swivel mount to is clean and dry. We include an alcohol wipe that works perfect but if your dash has a protective coating like Armor All or grease and dirt build up, you will need to use soap and water first to thoroughly remove any grease, grime, dirt or dust from the dash. Once is it really clean, use the wipe to remove any soap or other contaminants from the cleaning you just did. The cleaner the surface, the better the swivel mount will stick. If you skip this step, it likely won’t stick at all so please do not skip this very important step.
- Stick the mount to your newly cleaned area and hold with firm pressure (at least 15psi) for 60 seconds.
- After application, the bond strength will increase as the adhesive flows onto the surface. At room temperature, approximately 50% of the ultimate strength will be achieved in 20 minutes, 90% after 24 hours and 100% after 72 hours. We recommend that you wait at least 24 hours before using your mount. If you followed steps 1 and 2 properly and wait at least 24 hours, you will enjoy trouble free use until you decide to remove the mount. If you followed these instructions exactly and are still having trouble, please call us at 855-765-3676 and we will help you find a solution.
I tried attaching it and it did not stick?
- More than likely the surface was dirty, not enough pressure was applied, and or it was used before the 24-hour cure-time. If this happens, please call us and we can send you a replacement adhesive and some extra cleaning wipes, no charge. 1-855-765-3676.
How do I remove the mount?
- Even though the 3M™ VHB™ tape is extremely strong it can still be removed without damaging the surface below. The mount can be removed by using dental floss or fishing line underneath the mount to partially break the adhesive free and get it started. Once a small area is broken free you can peel the mount off of the surface at an angle. Do not pull straight out, peel at an angle and the mount will come off with the adhesive. If a small amount of adhesive is left over on the surface, you can peel it off with your fingernail and then wipe the surface clean with an alcohol wipe.
What is 3M™ VHB™?
- VHB™ Stands for “very high bond” and it is a type of tape that consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with a foam core. We use 4941 for its strength and ability to adhere to a wide variety of materials such as metal, glass, plastic and more. It is temperature resistant up to 200 F so when your Swivel mount is installed it will still hold your phone in the Summer heat.
Do you offer replacement adhesive?
- Yes, we can provide you with replacement adhesive if you happen to remove the mount for a different location of vehicle. Please call us at 1-855-765-3676 for replacements.
What is the swivel mount made out of?
- The Swivel dash mount is made of Aluminum and features a TPU face for gripping your phone.
Do the included steel plates work?
- Yes, they do work but not as good as when using a ROKFORM case with magnet. The steel plates included in the kit are magnetic, but they are not magnets, so the grip is not as good. You can also purchase additional replacement steel plates here.
Does it have an extra magnet for the back of my own case?
- No, it does not include a magnet for your case. The Swivel mount does include 2 steel plates that can be adhered directly to your phone or non-ROKFORM phone case. The performance, however, will not be as good as with a genuine ROKFORM Magnetic case.
Will the magnet affect my phone?
- NO. ROKFORM Pioneered magnetic technology in the Mobile Electronics Accessory Space back in 2011 and now even Apple® has adopted magnetic technology in their phones and accessories, even cases. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. Magnets are safe for your phone and your credit cards, but direct contact can damage other magnetically sensitive products or devices such as floppy discs, hotel keys, and spinning hard drives. Do not use if you have an implanted device.
Does the magnet affect my phone signal?
- No. The magnet does not affect the phone signal, GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
What is TPU?
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is a form of plastic that can be hard or soft and is known for its elasticity and resistance to oil grease and abrasion. We use 85D TPU on our swivel mount to provide grip to hold your phone.
Where is the Swivel Mount made?
- The case is designed, tested, and shipped to you from Irvine, California, and manufactured in China.
I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and it is heavy will it still hold?
- Yes, the magnet connection is plenty strong to hold the larger phones and the swivel adjustment is designed to stay in place once adjusted to your desired angle, even with heavy phones.
What if I get it and don't like it?
- No worries. We offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund or exchange — your choice.
What is your warranty?
- We have a two-year warranty and a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Our 5-Star Customer Service Team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California, is always ready to help. If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see or run on over and visit us in our showroom!
I also got the car mount, (which I love!) but I need a replacement adhesive because this one isn't sticking. I followed the directions, but it's like the set up is too heavy and it breaks loose in the back.
I love the mount and how strong it secures my phone! However, the only suggestion I have is that I wish the swivel part was slightly longer. Depending on one’s dashboard, it doesn’t give much clearance, and the longer swivel would probably alleviate that. Overall, I’m very pleased with my purchase and I highly recommend that you wait 24 hours before mounting your phone. Keep up the great work!
Great mount, wish it tilted more but may be due to car dash. Otherwise really solid and nice
This thing is awesome, and super convenient in my truck. I paired it with another mounting platform due to not having a flat enough surface to stick it to. It works flawlessly
This mount is quality like everything from RokForm. I got this version for my car. It’s great for times I’m using one of my MagSafe “dress”cases or don’t have the magnetic RokForm center installed. But I love the extra strength when I do! Great looking and functional. The base is a touch larger than the swivel mount, so be sure you have room.